05 August 2017

Card of the Day!


CotD:  6 of Wands

Returning home victoriously to a celebrating crowd.  Public recognition, progress, moment of glory and self-confidence.




Shadow Card:  King of Pentacles


Mature grounded male, hard work will pay off, bettering myself, wealthy businessman, conservative, discipline, reaching my goals.


Today’s reading tells me I’m on the right track, a little moment of glory and recognition will be coming my way which will help in the self-confidence department (after what happened this past Thursday, which is another story entirely).  The background card tells me my hard work, discipline and working on bettering myself will aid in reaching my goals but I should remain on the conservative side to not give everything away; be it my time, money or reading Tarot, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Arms

There are many ways to visit me should you feel so inclined.   I’m now accepting weekly and monthly clients as I firmly believe there...