As a proud member of American Tarot Association and Tarot Professionals I thought it best if I posted my Code of Ethics, which are, in fact, the same as the American Tarot Association's. This protects my clients as well as myself
1. I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
2. I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age or sexual preference.
3. I will represent honestly my Tarot qualification, including educational credentials and experience.
4. I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
5. I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the Tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
6. I will discuss and agree upon all fees (if any) with my clients in advance should a client wish to proceed beyond the originally agreed arrangement. All additional fees (if any) will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties before proceeding.
7. I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
8. I recognize that all American Tarot Association members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.