23 October 2011

Janiac's Unite

I've been invited to participate in a blog devoted to Dear Jane Blocks.  I had been thinking about picking that project up again and making the blocks using only Patrick Lose fabrics, then I finished making a laprobe in CW Repro fabrics and now I'm planning on a third quilt!

The new blog "Janiac's Unite" is just the thing to keep me motivated and also to encourage others but mostly I can't wait for the eye-candy!

Today I finished five blocks, I'm so excited!  I have a renewed interest in this project and looking forward to restarting the Journey.

B2

B3

C9

D3

G13

Until next time, Sew On!

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are beautiful! Good for you starting up again on it.

    ReplyDelete

Open Arms

There are many ways to visit me should you feel so inclined.   I’m now accepting weekly and monthly clients as I firmly believe there...