08 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm still here!  I've been away from my blog for quite sometime...it seems "when it rains it pours".  Hubby had a procedure performed in November, puppy had to be admitted to an emergency facility on Christmas Eve then have surgery four days later and now that the Holidays are over I'm debating if I should take over a spare bedroom as a "studio" or take over part of our attic. 

Of course, once we put all our holiday things away and throw a lot of stuff I had when I moved into our home we should have more space in the attic although I'm not sure I want to work an extra floor up with no heat in the Winter or a/c in the Summer.

I haven't been sewing one bit since the beginning of November due to the extra load of housework and keeping a constant eye on our puppy so I'm going through withdrawals.

I have so many want-to-do projects floating around in my head, some UFO's to work on, the SBS classes to start re-attending and then trying to figure out exactly how I'd like my sewing studio to look and feel is overwhelming.  I'm thinking I should keep a quilting journal to list all my projects (WIP, UFO's, Want to Do's) and photos of ideas for my little corner in the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the Day!

CotD:   6 of Wands Returning home victoriously to a celebrating crowd.   Public recognition, progress, moment of glory and self-confi...