- My dh returned home from work safe.
- We worked on his fire apparatus together, nothing like getting greasy and sharing the grease-gun.
- I awoke to a sleeping, purring cat on my chest.
- Not having to cook or bake tonight.
- I didn’t get lost while picking up pizza in another town (I’m directionally challenged).
- “Helping” a dragonfly that seemed stuck, setting it free in our herb garden and having it return to where I found it and it landed on my forearm, it’s wings vibrating but it seemed peaceful.
- Tightly hugging my dh in the morning before he heads off to work.
- Finished basting seven “grandmother’s flower garden” hexies.
- Hearing the words, “I love you” and knowing he means them with every fiber of his being.
- Watching the two dogs sleep side by side, sitting up with their heads thrown back and mouths open and they snored.
- Having the best family and friends (real and cyber) in the world.
- A comfy bed with a large quilt on it to sleep under.
- "Simple Abundance" book by Sarah Ban Breathnach, this is one book that has helped to change my life in such a powerful way! I'd encourage everyone to get the book or audio book and visit the website. http://www.simpleabundance.com/
- Pampering myself this morning: a hot, lavendar-scented bath with candles burning casting a warm and mystical glow and having hot tea on a doily I handmade many years ago within easy reach.
10 September 2010
Today I’m grateful for:
There are many ways to visit me should you feel so inclined. I’m now accepting weekly and monthly clients as I firmly believe there...
I cannot resist, I HAVE to post one of my all-time favorite videos. I still haven't had time to count how many Tarot Cards are depicted...
I wanted to wish all the Mom’s as well as single Dad’s who have had to be the role of mom for whatever reason a Very Happy Mother’s Day;...
As the days keep getting closer and closer to Arkartia becoming a reality I somehow find myself looking for Tarot in everyday situations...