06 September 2010

First Day!

First day of blogging feels very much like the first day of school for me. I’m feeling a little anxious in a good way and I’m looking forward to making new friends as well as learning. Learning how to blog and navigate and learning from other quilters, all the while enjoying myself along this wondrous journey.


I enjoy quilting, baking, cooking, knitting, crocheting and spoiling my husband and furbabies. We are newlyweds!

I have recently learned how to paper piece from a “Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler” BOM class I’m participating in at my local quilt shop The Yankee Quilter which is my second home. I’ve also joined the “One Flower Wednesday” over at Karen’s blog “Journey of a Quilter” and am totally addicted to making hexies!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Ruth and to One Flower Wednesday. I hope you enjoy your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karen! I definitely have a lot to learn about blogging but that's ok.

    On the way to a country fair this afternoon I basted ten (10) hexies and I'm doing more basting...they're totally addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruthie! What a good idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Open Arms

There are many ways to visit me should you feel so inclined.   I’m now accepting weekly and monthly clients as I firmly believe there...